Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Wow I actually created a Blog!

So I guess I start by saying hello and welcome?! As I sit under the dryer contemplating life and space and browsing the net I told myself that I should have a blog. I have recently embarked on a haircare journey to grow my tresses back so I had been doing research on products. I work out 3-4 times a week and have relaxed hair that just causes ...yep you guessed it BREAKAGE! So after being cut a mid length bob in Sept. I have made it a definite point to take control of my tresses! I currently use lots of Dominican products amongst tons of other things. I think I am playing witch doctor! So I always stalking the LHCF (Long Hair Care Forum) which is how I discovered Silicon Mix and Lacio Lacio, and I saw a Mega Tek thread. This intrigued me so for the past week and  half I have researched and researched and finally decided to take a leap of faith and buy it. Now my hairdresser and everyone says I am a sucka for a product ( Ojon, Wild Growth Oil, Silicon Mix, Kenra, MegaTek and on and on) but I figure it couldn't hurt to try new products! So I decided instead of keeping a private journal why not share my hits and misses online for everyone to see and share ideas. Today was the first day of my growing long healthy relaxed hair.

Goals:
April 2011 APL (Arm Pit Length)
September 2011 BSL (Bra Strp Length)

So do you think I can do it? I Can! Ready Set Hair! hahaha Get it? Set hair LMAO I kill me.

1 comment:

  1. Excited to see update! It's April 2011 :-)

    ReplyDelete